Friday, October 24, 2008

It's Official! Ashley Todd Is A Liar! Obama Mugger Story A Complete HOAX!

RACE-BAITING, LYING-ASS, MCCAIN VOLUNTEER CONFESSES TO MAKING UP RACIALLY DIVISIVE AND CAUSTIC ROBBERY AND RAPE FAIRYTALE - WILL FACE CHARGES!!!!! I AM SO FUCKING PISSED ABOUT THIS SHIT! A SPECIAL PROFESSOR TRACEY RANT WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW MORNING!!!!
Matt Drudge who first made a big deal out of this liar is a complete and total ASSHOLE! Go to his website and see how quickly he cleans it up! If he has any integrity at all that is!

3 comments:

the_shulammite October 24, 2008 at 3:09 PM  

I'm sitting here listening to a reporter on CNN talk about this story turning out to be a hoax. This is disgusting!!

ScoobySnacks October 24, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

I'm so sick and tired of these hate mongering lying sacks of shit, I knew that bitch was lying when the story came out. I hope she gets some jail time out of this, I'm ******* tired of white women using the lame ass charge of being attacked by a black man when in reality, they'd do almost anything to get one to sleep with their nasty asses. I think I'm done, but I'll be back to read your additional comments tomorrow.

Anonymous,  October 24, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

Prof.

Got your answer girl.. the B faked it!

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/cnn-news/17789356/detail.html

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP