Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nancy "Real Giraffe Neck" Pfotenhaur Gets Her Ass Handed To Her On Hardball


I have to admit I really enjoyed watching this. I hate Nancy Pfotenhauer! I hate her Sonic foot-long hotdog neck, her gigantic wind-up toy teeth, and her Andy Warhol hair do! Yet, most of all I hate her pompous, self-righteous, narrow-minded kind of thinking. She could give a damn about other people in the world, she only cares about her "kind" of people and that sure in the hell ain't people of color or poor folks! Watching this right-wing nut woman try to explain the unexplainable cracked me right up!

Between sinking Michelle Bachman like the Titanic and kicking Nancy Pfotenhauer in the can last night, Chris Matthews is going to get kicked off Team GOP real soon!

4 comments:

Kit (Keep It Trill) October 23, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

Yes, Nancy is a well paid fräulein indeed.

Shurl October 23, 2008 at 4:58 PM  

Chris Matthews is quickly becoming my favorite pundit. He really lets these talking heads/strategists have it. It really irks him when people get history or the constitution wrong.

Tami October 23, 2008 at 6:48 PM  

I KNOW, right? Tweety has been on fire this week! (Tweety being the favored Daily Kos name for Chris Matthews, presumably because of his big yellow head.)

I had been lukewarm on Matthews, preferring Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow, but he's earning some Tami love lately.

Faith at Acts of Faith Blog October 23, 2008 at 10:12 PM  

He's just trying to keep a job! An Obama administration will mean the Fairness Doctrine and hopefully the end of Fox News as we know it. They'll have to be nicer. I can imagine a world w/o Dobbs, Hannity, Buchanan and O'Reilly. Yes. We. Can!!

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP