Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Secretly Hoping For A Knockout!

Body Blow...Body Blow....Knockout! I would be lying if I did not say that a large part of myself is hoping that Barack Obama smokes the field tomorrow night. I still haven't figured out who I will vote for, but I just can't help grinning at the idea of Barack Obama being the runaway front runner. Just the thought of the political chaos it will cause. I had a good time watching the pundits yesterday acting like they truly believed that Obama had a shot all the time!


Somebody better bring Al Sharpton a few extra blankets for his overnight visit at Dunbar Village because if Obama wins tomorrow, Sharpton might just find himself out in the cold politically!

5 comments:

wisdomteachesme January 8, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

i also, prof tracey am loving all the hoopla that obama is stirring up. well not him directly-just the fact that this black man has come this far!

i love it-it makes those that have been sitting in office-in higher positions for years, realize that things are changing-and there is nothing that they can do to stop the changes that have been put into place to happen!

like the end song in "The Wiz" says= it's a - brand new day!

tasha212 January 8, 2008 at 10:52 AM  

I'm excited at the prospect of a black man actually being the front runner for one if the main parties. I'm still reluctant, though , to jump on the Obama bandwagan. I don't know if he's going to really consider our issues once he is in office because he's holding us at arm's length now.

www.thesowingcircle.blogspot.com

Dr. Tracey Salisbury January 8, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

Ladies - I so agree!

Tasha - Checked out your blog! Very nice! Keep up the good work!

WTM - I always check your blog and I really enjoy it.

I hope to go to divinity school in two years, so I really appreciate blogs like both of yours!

SheCodes January 8, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

Professor Tracey,

You want to go to divinity school?!?! Talk to me first. Half of my family members went to seminary.

Robert E. Morgan, Jr. January 8, 2008 at 5:37 PM  

I just love the title of your blog. As for Mr. O, I am all smiles around my conservative co-workers.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP