Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Do You Really Want To Look At This Mega-Old Man For Four To Eight Years?

Somebody....anybody.....please tell this old dude to stop doing the frozen arms thumbs up move. It truly creeps me out!!!! Not to mention the "it hurts to smile" grin. Could you see this ancient cat making this same gesture while telling us we're going to stay in Iraq and the economy is going down the tubes. Do you really see "this old man" discussing race relations in America with any contemporary connections? Hillary needs to sit down, because the Democrats need to focus on winning the national election. I do not want Grandpa Kettle as my next president!!!!!

3 comments:

Shurl February 20, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

He can't raise his arms because he was a prisoner of war and torturued for years in Vietnam (living in a small cage with broken limbs, etc). He is an amazing person and extremely patriotic. I'm glad he's doing so well. But, I'm voting for Obama.

Dr. Tracey Salisbury February 20, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

Thanks for your comments, but I am aware of his POW record and the image still creeps me out and I don't want to see it. He may very well be an amazing person and extremely patriotic, but this country needs to get out of Iraq and I don't see him being contemporary enough to understand the lives of anyone under 45 years of age and we will be the very individuals carrying the economic, social, and political burdens of this nation's choices for the next 40 years.

Shurl February 20, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

I hate to say it, but I think there IS such a thing as being too old to be president. I hope that when it's Obama against McCain, the U.S. doesn't chicken out and go for the white male comfort zone.

I like your blog. It's short and sweet!

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP