Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Super Bowl Ring for Junior Seau

Despite the fact that history will be made if either the New England Patriots or the New York Giants win the Super Bowl tommorrow, I am just not that pumped up about the game. I am not a big fan of either team and the video-taping controversy with the Patriots really bothers me. I do secretly harbor high hopes for Junior Seau to finally get a Super Bowl championship and ring. It would be a crowning achievement to a sellar career. Go Junior!!!!!

3 comments:

Mes Deux Cents February 2, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

Professor Tracey,

I'm not a real football fan but I am pulling for the Giants. First becasue they are sort of my hometown team. The Jets are the real N.Y. football team to me.

And as you said the Patriots are a bunch of cheaters.

Go N.Y.!

Brown Sugar February 3, 2008 at 1:51 PM  

Patriots r cheaters. Period. I don't even have a place to watch the game. That's how indifferent I am to the whole thing. I might just be at my house...chillin'

I had a HORRIBLE football season this year.

SMH.

roslynholcomb February 5, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

Isn't Seau the guy who beat up Miss America? I think I remember his name because it's so phonetically appropriate for a woman-beater.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP