Monday, February 18, 2008

What Good Is A John Edwards Endorsement?

The media is waiting with baited breath to see if John Edwards endorses Hillary or Obama for president. I say who cares? He was very nasty to Hillary, so I don't see how he suddenly starts supporting her. And if he truly thinks that Barack Obama "is kind of a pussy" why in the hell would Obama want his support anyway? How did this story get past all the rabid Obama supporters? Sounds like John Edwards is on Team Snake instead of Team Democrat.

2 comments:

SheCodes February 18, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

Oh Professor Tracey! You really can't stand that guy, can you? Can you at least admit that he has nice hair? LOL

I don't think that his endorsement means anything. The electorate isn't listening to our 'leaders' about endorsements anyway. Good for them.

Dr. Tracey Salisbury February 18, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

LOL! I didn't like him before and now that he got caught calling Obama that reference I can't stand men using, I really, really don't like him!

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP