Thursday, February 14, 2008

You Need More People Roger!

I'm not believing Roger Clemens. If your wife admits taking the drug HGH from the same trainer that claims he injected you, something is really fishy. When your best friend can sink your testimony before you start talking, something is really, really shaky. I am also starting to get very pissed at the same sports media that dumped all over Barry Bonds because they didn't like him, but are acting all sad and muted because they were all kissing Roger Clemens injected backsides! What a major double standard!

3 comments:

Allison Miranda February 14, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

I say give it some time, and he'll be getting arrested, crying, and begging for mercy at a press conference like Marion Jones.
Forgive me if he is actually telling the truth.
I thought it was messed up that he outed his own wife about her HGH use!

SheCodes February 14, 2008 at 12:09 PM  

ITA. I'm not usually on the 'double standard' watch tower, but this really does stink badly... Marion Jones and Barry Bonds were raked over the coals, and he is barely getting a wagging finger from the press.

KittyHummerKitty2 February 14, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

I think Roger Clemens is lying too.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP