Saturday, March 8, 2008

Special Bad-Ass Super Soul Sistas Edition Words For Warfare - Parental Discretion Is Advised!

"Black Mamba. I shoulda been motherfuckin' Black Mamba." - Vivica Fox as Vernita Green

Don't you even begin to tell me what I can and can't do ...." - Jada Pinkett as Niobe

"Relax child! The way I feel tonight, Muhammad Ali will have his hands full!" - Tamara Dobson as Cleopatra Jones

"You're Under Arrest Sugah!" - Teresa Graves as Christie Love

"Shut your raggedy-ass up, and sit the fuck down!" - Pam Grier as Jackie Brown

6 comments:

wisdomteachesme March 8, 2008 at 7:37 AM  

gguullll
LMAO !! i love me some pam grier and i remember jackie brown-christie love-cleo jones!! got the dvd's!
have not seen the other two movies--but these woman would give me hope that we had power and authority when i was younger.
guurrllll lolololol
i do love that outfit jada has on.

SheCodes March 8, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

Some of these people are a little before my time. I'll rent these movies to get caught up. I love the attitude, but could live without the obscenity though :-(

LostGirl#1 March 8, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

Hhhmmmm...I think I'm gonna start a feature on my blog with that Jackie Brown quote...lol.

mrshadow33 March 8, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

Great images Professor Tracey! I love Vivica but then I love all of the strong and bold Sistas you mentioned. The movies are all good by the way.(In my humble opinion)

I think I will go look for some of these posters. They are priceless.

Lenoxave March 10, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

Love it! I've seen all these movies except Christie Love.

Dr. Tracey Salisbury March 10, 2008 at 12:45 PM  

Danielle -

You can get the pilot of Get Christie Love on DVD or rental. I don't know about the rest of the tv series.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP