Sunday, April 27, 2008

2008 NBA Playoffs Update

My Los Angeles Lakers have crushed the Denver Nuggets to take a commanding 3-0 lead. Looks like Carmello and A.I. are going to have a nice long summer to add more tattoos to their bodies.

The Houston Rockets despite winning one game over the weekend, just can't beat the Utah Jazz. I wanted Tracy McCrady to win his first playoff series, but it's all but certain that he will be helping Yao with his injury rehab early. The San Antonio Spurs have just kicked the backsides of the Phoenix Suns. Shaq Diesel and company need to win today to keep from being swept, but they are going to lose the series either way.

The Atlanta Hawks won a great game last night, finally looking like a professional team, but they are going to lose their series as well. The Boston Celtics are just too good and the Hawks were taunting folks at the end of the game. You don't piss off KG and the boys in green. The most boring series is the Orlando Magic and the Toronto Raptors. The Magic have a 3-1 lead and the Raptors lost even after a monster game from Chris Bosh. The Raptors will soon be extinct.The Dallas Mavericks got back into their series with the New Orleans Hornets but I believe that my boy Chris Paul and company will bounce back strong.


The other boring series is the Cleveland Cavaliers and The Washington Wizards. It's no fun watching LeBron James carrying his team all by himself and it's no fun watching the Wizards trying to smash James. It's just not pro basketball to me. I'll ride with the Wizards for my boy, Caron Butler, but I don't think they can beat King James. They just can't stop pissing him off. Don't they know that you don't tug on Superman's cape? I picked the Philadelphia 76ers to beat the Detroit Pistons, but I was having a fantasy. I didn't know the Piston would actually entertain my dreams. Go 76ers!!!!!

0 comments:

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP