Thursday, April 24, 2008

Barack Obama - Hillary Clinton Battle Comes To The State Of Indiana

On May 6, 2008, Professor Tracey will get to vote in the first Indiana primary to have major significance in many, many, many, many, many years. The buzz is hot as the Obama-Clinton battle is very close in the state of Indiana.

As exciting as it is to be a part of a presidential primary that has some much riding on it, I'm being to wonder how much longer can this battle go on before it begins to seriously damage the chances of the Democrats taking over the White House. I believe that Obama will win my adopted home state of North Carolina, but Indiana could go either way.

I'm not saying that Obama needs to get dirty, but he could be a bit tougher on Clinton. What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymiss April 24, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

I was thinking that perhaps he should get a little dirty. I don't want him to be wading in the gutter waters with Billary cuz that would contradict with his "change candidate" image.

The other day, I was thinking about how I could never be in his shoes. I am too impatient, too sarcastic, too passionate, and too ready to throw low blows when I feel like my back's up against the wall.

Tami April 24, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

Professor Tracey,

Early voting is open in Indiana and I encourage everyone to get their votes in early. I'm going to cast my vote this Saturday after an Obama rally in my town.

Shurl April 24, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

How will these candidates endorse the democratic nominee in August? Hillary will have an especially hard time if Obama wins.

Pundits are turning on Obama, saying that Hillary is now the scrappy fighter and the populist. Obama's seen as floating too far above "the people." He needs to start throwing elbows at this point.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP