Saturday, May 31, 2008

DNC Makes A Solomon-Like Choice About Florida and Michigan

The DNC has decided for a half votes for the delegates of Florida and Michigan. Of course, Hillary and her peeps are not happy. What I find interesting is that I have yet to hear anyone from Florida or Michigan admitting that they jumped the gun early by throwing away their votes by moving their primaries up. What happened to the American way of accepting full responsibility for your decisions? If Hillary had stayed the front-runner they would not be complaining and folks in Florida and Michigan wouldn't give a damn that folks that live in later primary states like mine didn't get a chance to have their votes count! You move, you lose.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  May 31, 2008 at 11:24 PM  

Thats not the American way.


The American way is to deny till you die and shift the blame and the issue to a position that is to your advantage while putting it all on your opponent.

Anonymiss May 31, 2008 at 11:42 PM  

At first I was dead set against FL and MI having their votes counted. Then I read/listened to the opinions of others who were tossing "disenfranchisement" around. Now I'm on the fence, but I'm kinda leaning towards your (Prof. Tracey) angle.

There's something very wrong with including those votes. They chose not to follow the rules, and Obama wasn't on the MI ballot because he chose to respect the rules. There wasn't a contest. I don't care how many times Billary revises the rules to suit her, I'm not going for it. She sounds ridiculous repeating the same boldfaced lies and half-truths.

I guess Billary's logic is "The more I say it, the more they'll believe it." Whatever lady.

Sidenote:
I sent you an email a while back. At least I hope he was actually sent :-)

Shurl June 1, 2008 at 1:03 AM  

Hillary's supporters/protestors were furious today.

A year ago, when Hillary was the "presumptive nominee", pundits said she was a polarizing figure. I used to disagree with that sentiment. NOW, my goodness, the woman is polarizing like no other politician I've ever seen (her husband runs a close 2nd.)

Felicity June 2, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

Things are certainly not going well for Biliary!

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP