Thursday, May 22, 2008

L.A. Lakers Make Hollywood Style Comeback To Win Game #1 Of Western Conference Playoffs Final

Professor Tracey hates the Spurs and really hates her L.A. Lakers losing to the Spurs. I was practically tearing my hair out with the sad first half the Lakers played. Everyone looked like they were sleepwalking. I was beside myself when the Lakers got down by 20 points in the third quarter, but I keep watching and cheering. The 2008 MVP Kobe Bryant went to work and the Lakers made their mega-comeback! Go Lakers!!!!!!

As a sidebar, Professor Tracey will not be watching any more of the Boston Celtics/Detroit Pistons series. Game #1 had me in a complete coma! Boring!!!!!!!! I don't really care who wins, I am kinda rooting for the Celtics.

1 comments:

Mo May 22, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

I'm the opposite of you...so I was excited...then really sad & downtrodden afterwards lol

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP