Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Obama Crushes Hillary In NC!

My adopted home state of North Carolina got it right. Obama smashed Clinton in NC, but of course, my new location of Indiana only nearly got it right (which I have discovered is a pattern for this state since I moved here) by giving Hillary a very narrow win. People can continue to lie to themselves if they want to, but Indiana proves that WHITE MEN will NEVER elect a black man as president of this country. Hillary who was supposed to be so hated by white males in the midwest, has gotten their votes. When Obama get the nomination, these white men will vote for McCain, guaranteed!

And the Reverend Wright factor played a role with white folks in Indiana as well. It never ceases to amaze me that white people can be so concerned about something they NEVER ever bothered to think about in their entire lives. How can a pastor you never heard of before and never heard so much than three minutes of sermon snippets from, weigh so HEAVILY in your election decision? The fact that any white person who has never set foot in a black church would allow that to be a strong factor in their voting tells me that those kind of folks are looking for ANY excuse not to vote for a black person.

Hillary has to win and by big numbers the last three primaries and that is not going to happen. And with her campaign running out of money and her options getting smaller by the day, Clinton will fight to stay in the race until the very end. Shame on her!!!!! If the shoe was on the other foot, Obama would have been drummed out of the campaign months ago. She should do what is best for the party, just like they would have told Obama!

4 comments:

LISA VAZQUEZ May 7, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

Hello Professor Tracey!

Thank you for this post!

You are correct that some white voters were looking FOR ANY EXCUSE not to support Obama!

I am surprised that the black media has not lambasted the tactics of the white media in this presidential campaign. I do not hear the black political pundits calling out the "tomfoolery".

Thanks for blowing your trumpet!
Lisa

You are welcome to visit:
http://blackwomenblowthetrumpet.blogspot.com as we discuss black solidarity.

Anonymiss May 7, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

I'm about to set that image as my desktop's background.

wisdomteachesme May 7, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

gguurrllll- not only did he crush her here...lol...(and i'm not saying who i voted for)-- he got the majority of votes in little country
counties = 'known for hateful 'tude's toward Anyone not white'--and he got the majority of the votes in these type counties!! ?? that is funny to me!

when i read the paper this morning my mouth just dropped!!
esp. when i saw the % of votes they each got per county...i had to shake my head in wonder--just who in the world cast all those votes??? the black people here???
hahahahahahaaaaaa

in one very not nice county-*girl i swear the devil ives there* they tied in the % of votes.


guurrlll some white folk will not vote for a white woman--i don't get it--but they truely dislike blacks?
it's like that tanning thing they do--but they don't like blacks??LOLOLO

ok...thought i would weigh in on the topic.

oh, i read that a 97 year old black woman voted tuesday for the FIRST
TIME in her LIFE!!?? i was floored!! and i had to just thanked God--that she finally got to vote.

OH and in durham, they now have their FIRST Black DA!!! Tracey Cline!!!
GO GIIRLL!!
and she won through nothing but having a peaceful spirit--as the woman running against her is so hateful and full of a nasty campaign from a white women...LOLO i would have given anything (almost) to have been a fly on the wall when she realized that she lost!! hahahahaaaa whheewww

i know that would have been good. this is the second time she ran for that office and lost!! it is funny to me!
check her out prof. we are very proud of her.

Cheyanne May 9, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

Hey professor,

I like the way you think, I love your blogtitle name and lastly I got the link to your blog off the NEWS AND NOTES NPR BLOGROLL.

Thanks for the Shelfari Widget. I put it on one of my blogsites. Very Cool. I read a lot...and I mean a lot. I think you'll like my blog....Check it out if you have time:

http://cheyannescampsite.blogspot.com

And yes I agree that there are some who would rather "screw their ownselves" than to ever ever see a black man elected president. Something tells me also though, they may be the selfsame people (menfolk)who would rather have Donald Duck for president than a woman.

Oprah does cater to the O Magazine's clientele quite a bit. I've noticed that also. She can turn on "ghetto mama Oprah" when she wants to though.

Thanks again for the widget connection.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP