Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Come Listen To Professor Tracey On 2 Guys & A Mic Sports Talk Show At 8PM Tonight!

Professor Tracey is a blessed woman. I actually get to do what I love and I get paid for it! I love history, sports, and popular culture. I get to teach all three as a college professor. I love writing about all three subjects on my blog and tonight I will get to do another one of my favorite things, talking trash about history, sports, and popular culture.

Tonight at 8pm - I will be appearing on 2 Guys & A Mic - Just Talking podcast on the TALKSHOE network. Come listen to me , JD, and Geno talk major smak about the WNBA's "catfight" (the fellas word, not mine) and my latest sports and popular culture posts on my blog.

Drop by to listen in or join the discussion!

1 comments:

Kit (Keep It Trill) July 29, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

Congratulations. I didn't find out until afterwards and tried to listen to the recorded but it never stopped 'buffering'. I'll try again tomorrow.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP