Friday, July 4, 2008

The Coward Known As Anonymous Returns!

Since I started my blog, I never allowed anonymous comments because in my view that feature allows anonymous haters and cowards to make tremendously stupid and extremely bigoted remarks on your blog without the guts or heart to identify themselves.

About a week ago, I allowed the anonymous feature to be used in order for someone to comment. Today, I attracted some anonymous cowards that thought somebody wanted to read their misogynistic, sexist, and racist trash on this blog. Unfortunately for them, no one does.

Sorry for those readers that will be hampered by this decision, but anonymous comments will no longer be allowed on this blog. I have no interest or time to deal with cowardly, punk-ass, Internet Ike Turners.

So, run along little Anonymous ones, grown folks don't have time to play your childish games over here. And to make you get the lesson, read my previous post on The Coward Known As Anonymous.

7 comments:

achoiceofweapons July 5, 2008 at 5:03 AM  

Cowards always wear masks!
Jaycee

BLKSeaGoat July 5, 2008 at 4:26 PM  

For that very reason, I have NEVER allowed anonymous comments on my blog.

If you are man or woman enough to espouse ignorance, you had better be man or woman enough to except the fact that I am going to get you together.

LOL.

Miriam July 5, 2008 at 6:26 PM  

I think I'm going to follow suit too. I've got serious racist commentor recently.

Don July 5, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

the sad thing about it - anon's know that people think of them and their comments as being cowardly, and they still make the anonymous comments.

Dr. Tracey Salisbury July 6, 2008 at 1:11 PM  

@Everyone -

I am in complete agreement, but it just pissed me off that those kind of folks are out there and mess up things for everyone.

Ananda July 8, 2008 at 12:31 AM  

what a good practice... i love the run along statement,

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP