Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth + Wendy Williams = Two Crazy Ass Black Women Dissing Each Other On The Same Couch

Apparently, Omarosa and Wendy Williams embarrassed themselves on national television. I find them both tired and disgraceful. Why do the worst representatives of black women always get the spotlight? Watch this ridiculous mess here.

One, I am tired of black women like Omarosa getting book deals for doing absolutely nothing but being the stereotypical angry, nasty, and disrespectful black woman on some tired reality show. What has this woman actually accomplished that is truly noteworthy and important for African American women? NOTHING!!!!!!! Her fifteen minutes of fame ran out ages ago! And on a side note to Omarosa - Wendy Williams is a bitch, that's her standard operation to insult her own guests. Clearly, unlike you, most of them know that before they appear.

Two, I have never been a fan of Wendy Williams, but if white folks can have Howard Stern, then I figured black folks would not die if they had to suffer Wendy Williams. I'm not going to bust on Wendy's looks, fashion and make-up missteps, or her husband, enough folks are having a good time doing that. My only wish would be that she evolve as a talk show host if she wants to do mainstream television, otherwise she should stick to her down and dirty, nasty, Queen of All Media persona full-time.

My problem is not with Wendy Williams, but the fact that the black people that watch her, don't balance their lives with anything else. Too many black people have allowed their brains to turn to complete mush with an unhealthy diet of too much reality television and gossip. If black folks had higher expectations, they would get better quality. The problem is we as a people have no set firm standards about anything and it's costing us dearly, particularly black women.

3 comments:

her mother July 22, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

When I saw this, I thought you might be interested in my blog: Wendy Williams Needs an Intervention on How to Love Herself and Black Women. There's a direct correlation, in my book, between what's going on with Wendy Williams, Fox television and Michelle Obama.

ana nowo July 22, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

I thought Omarosa handled herself well. I thought she got the best of Wendy. She just shouldn't have snatched the book back. I also thought it was low of Wendy to use the "angry black woman" attack, but I thought her comeback was good. She's obviously educated and it showed here.

Hue Reviews July 23, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

DANGIT...i can't see this from work. I'm going to have to go home and catch up.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP