Monday, July 7, 2008

Vogue Magazine's Lebron Kong/Gisele Wray Cover Newsstand Sales Flop!

And this is a surprise? If I had the disposable income to drop on an impluse magazine buy, this was not the cover that screamed "buy me!" Lebron James is not that attractive in the first place and this pose did him absolutely no favors. I would have liked to see him in a suit with his mouth shut. I love pro basketball, I already know that Lebron looks stupid in shorts when yelling.

And there are a lot of women past size 16, so I guess you didn't expect them to buy the magazine either. And any woman that has ever been on a diet in her life and that is almost every woman in the world, knows there is no such damn thing as a "no exercise diet!"

0 comments:

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP