Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Demise Of Playgirl Magazine In Print

For many years, Playgirl Magazine was the only equivalent to the tons of "lad mags" at the newsstands. Yesterday, Playgirl announced that it was switching from print to online starting in 2009. I can remember giggling with girlfriends in college over many a Playgirl. I had not looked at one in many years until a Soror pointed out a issue last year with the absolutely beautiful, gorgeous, hot, smashing, delicious, whatever nasty adjective that pops into my head and that is unfit to print Marcus Patrick as it's centerfold of the month.

I thank Playgirl for this introduction to Mr. Patrick. He's a little carmel for my tastes since I prefer dark chocolate with nuts, but I would not turn this man away if I had a chifferobe that needed busting up or shelves that needed putting up or whatever little chores I could come up with. You're on your own if you want to see more pictures of Mr. Patrick. I don't want to you get fired for googling naked booty pictures at work!

7 comments:

BLKSeaGoat August 5, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

I'd have to see his assets first. I like men with nice firm buttocks...

Hue Reviews August 6, 2008 at 8:50 AM  

I appreciate you thinking about us reading from work...although..i was tempted..lol

GoldenAh August 6, 2008 at 5:28 PM  

I thought that was Shemar Moore.

Dr. Tracey Salisbury August 6, 2008 at 5:58 PM  

Now, Goldenah, I'm gonna get you! LOL! Besides Shemar Moore's package ain't quite as large as Mr. Patrick's. LOL!

Healthy Living 101 August 7, 2008 at 1:45 AM  

He's a little carmel for my tastes since I prefer dark chocolate with nuts...

U need a whoopin'

Kit (Keep It Trill) August 7, 2008 at 4:19 PM  

Some choose celibacy for religious reasons, which I respect since this makes them comfortable. I have a male relative who is in his early 40s. He's still a virgin; however, I have a multitude of reasons to believe he's on the downlow and hides behind religion as an excuse.

I've seen many women who have become bitter from bad relationships, which may or may not include untimely pregnancies, abortions, and STDs. Sex with a man triggers so much emotional pain and anxiety that celibacy is the solution to this.

Women tend to attach emotional feelings to men when sexually involved or they feel like a tramp.

Many teens males and men don't "need" to love, or with some, even like, a woman to want and enjoy sex with her. This different approach creates much conflict and game playing between the sexes.

I've been doing a series of articles you might be interested in called Hard Rocks Love on blog.

~ Kit

Lindiwe August 12, 2008 at 12:24 AM  

She needs more than a whipping . . . she needs a cold shower

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP