Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm Sorry But I Don't Want To See My Mailman In A Kilt!

This is not sexy! The U.S. Postal Service is testing their mail carriers wearing kilts. I'm not feeling these outfits. My mailman already has micro-cornrolls with gigantic white beads on the ends and a regular habit of wearing very shiny lip gloss. I do not want to see this brother in a kilt and I strongly suspect he'd be the first to volunteer to wear one.

And you know one of the folks in that picture ain't wearing no drawz at all!!!!!!

4 comments:

Attorneymom August 8, 2008 at 12:55 PM  

WT__?? Where is their union???

Dr. Tracey Salisbury August 8, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

AM - I don't know where their union is, but somebody should be fired!

Kit (Keep It Trill) August 8, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

Guess which group of men won't be applying for this position?

Attorneymom August 9, 2008 at 1:39 AM  

That first white man sure has some ashy knees. He looks like he has been kneeling in some white flour. Can we all say, "Mr. Brown?"

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP