Friday, August 29, 2008

On The Biggest Political Night Of His Life.....Barack Obama Was Absolutely, Positively, Beautiful, Passionate, Brilliant and Presidential!

"I stand before you tonight because all across America something is stirring. What the naysayers don't understand is that this election has never been about me. It's been about you."
"America, we are better than these last eight years. We are a better country than this."
"It's not because John McCain doesn't care. It's because John McCain doesn't get it."
"John McCain likes to say that he'll follow bin Laden to the Gates of Hell, but he won't even go to the cave where he lives."

9 comments:

Citizen Ojo August 29, 2008 at 1:20 AM  

If this speech was music it would be Chopin, Stevie Wonder's Songs In The Key Of Life, Nas - Illmatic. This is going to go down in History as the best speech ever. Amazing....

wisdomteachesme August 29, 2008 at 7:48 AM  

LOLOLOLO
guurrrllllll hahahaha

i could hear the repub's gasping-clenching their chests as the pain of defeat spread through their bodies!!

hahahahahahahaa

WWOOOHHHOOO!!!
LOVING IT!!

Kristin August 29, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

They sure look like a presidential first family to me!

rawdawgbuffalo August 29, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

Did Obama do enough to win? Did his speech convert any of the 20% I have spoke of previously or was he preaching to the choir?

just asking because thats y asked what happens if obama looses? and questioned the Biden selection

Jazine August 29, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

I watched this from my hotel room while on vacation in Vancouver, BC. So glad I caught it. I've never seen Barack so impassioned and fearless like I saw him last night. I was witnessing history. The unknown senator who stole the show at the 2004 Democratic National Convention led the way for the 2008 DNC.

blackstar August 30, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

This was beautiful. I will never forget the feeling I had that night.

Don August 30, 2008 at 12:13 PM  

Looking @ these beautiful pictures and feeling the magic of their moment leads me to believe that THIS is what it's all about.

tasha212 August 31, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

I was so overwhelmed when I saw the whole family on stage together. And I am definitely not one for symbolism but I was happy to see black people in that position. As young as I am, I never thought I would see that in my lifetime.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP