Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Toby Keith The Modern Day Lynching Advocate Is Now An Expert On Real Black People

"I think the black people would say he [Obama] don't talk, act or carry himself as a black person."

"What does that even mean?" the audibly shocked Beck replied.

"Well, I don't know what that means," Keith drawled, "but I think that that's what they would say. Even though the black society would pull for him I still think that they think in the back of their mind that the only reason he is in [the general election] is because he talks, acts and carries himself as a Caucasian."


If you can stand it, listen to Toby Keith repeating this racist crap in his own words on The Glenn Beck Show.


6 comments:

Amenta August 5, 2008 at 3:14 PM  

Wow, the noise is continued. If one speaks properly one is talking like a caucasian??? The stupidity never ceases! And will probably get more stupid as the months pass.

wisdomteachesme August 5, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

LOL @ tasha 212 * blgsg-LOL

and the sad part is that a lot of blacks agree with him on this point. many people think speaking correct english is talking white??

LOLOL if i had a dime everytime some student came up to me and said that i could have retired from teaching years before i did. lolo

i bet he thinks
'he told us!'
hahahahahahahahahahahah

achoiceofweapons August 5, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

Hey Tracy!
I nominated you for the Brillante Weblog Award! Check my Blog and Congrats!
Jaycee

Thembi Ford August 6, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

@torrance
omg that is EXACTLY what I thought everyone would say. I just posted on this and Im also so tired of the media pointing out the racism that black folks know all about on the daily like its actually news.

Check out my take here if youre interested in my view.

achoiceofweapons August 6, 2008 at 2:34 PM  

Toby Keith doesn't even carry himself as a causcasian and Obama certainly would talk like Toby keith.
Jaycee

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP