Friday, September 5, 2008

$300,000 Outfit And I Gots No Job!..Tell Me How To Make When Times Is Hard? AKA The Strange Life Of Cindy "Fembot" McCain

I'm sorry, but this git-up was ugly as hell and I don't give a damn how much it cost. She looked liked an old-ass flight attendant on the Battlestar Galactica. That gigantic NAVY USMC pin looks like it was bought from an Avon catalog for old rich white ladies. And wearing all those pearls around that scrawny chicken-neck just makes no damn sense at all. And that Gulden's brown mustard color screamed "I'm old trying to look younger."
And is it just me or is Cindy McCain strongly channeling some serious Stepford Wife mojo? Doesn't she act like Glenn Close in The Stepford Wives remake?
Her every move during the GOP convention was controlled and staged. She never seemed to do anything by herself at all. I have never seen a potential first lady treated like a such a fragile bag of glass numb-nuts. I am beginning to be convinced that Cindy McCain is not a real person, but is actually a robot and the GOP is frightened that this secret will be discovered. Now, Cindy McCain is either an extremely sophisticated and expensive fembot..................... 0r she's #7 Cindy, from the Twilight Zone's "Number 12 Looks Just Like You." It's one or the other.

12 comments:

Kristin September 5, 2008 at 7:19 AM  

Purchased from Avon, you need to quit!

LostGirl#1 September 5, 2008 at 8:55 AM  

Girl are you crazy, she looked hawt...*snicker*

Shurl September 5, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

Cindy and John McCain are the salt of the Earth!! They are real people, not elite in the least!

Dr. Tracey Salisbury September 5, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

@Shirley - LOL! I have been tempted to use the phrase "salt of the earth" with these two more than once!

gsutiger2 September 5, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

Leave Mrs. Cindy Alone! She is my TRUE American Hero *rolls eyes*. She cares about ALL of us!

the_shulammite September 5, 2008 at 3:06 PM  

Promise me. Promise me. Promise me, Prof. Tracey.

No matter how you and I may disagree on issues that I will never NEVER be the target of your wicked humor and satire!

You are too much.

You need to figure out a way to be hired as a writer for Saturday Night Live!!

Anonymous,  September 5, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

What an accurate summation of Cindy McBush's persona and "purpose," with regards to her husband and the GOP. And speaking of which, remember she is the GOP's ideal version of WHITE femininity and womanhood. Whereas their ideal version of WOC femininity and womanhood can be found in Sojourner Truth's "Ain't I a Woman" critique of the racist and sexist double-standards that WOCs encounter in our society. And DAMN, am I tired of seeing her mentally-vacant expression! So Dubya-esque.

Gloria September 5, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

Salt of the earth? More like ashes from the fireplace.

Felicity September 5, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

I hope more and more people see how awful the McCains are!

Ana September 6, 2008 at 1:05 PM  

The saddest thing is that many believe Cindy McCain would make a good First Lady.
We have too many simpletons running around in this world.

Mrs. McCain reminds me of some of the White women of the XVII and XVIII centuries who believed the role of a woman was to be a blasted fool.

I have yet to see a Conservative Republican First Lady who looks like she has any sense.
Remember Barbara Bush and Nancy Reagan?

Saludos,
Ana

SjP September 7, 2008 at 3:25 AM  

"I have yet to see a Conservative Republican First Lady who looks like she has any sense.
Remember Barbara Bush and Nancy Reagan?"

Kind of disagree with this one. Barbara Bush and Nancy Reagan had a lot of sense and they were/are their own person. This, however, is not the case with Cindy McCain. Someone so charitable, happy, and in love as Cindy claims to be does not get addicted to prescription pills. I think this is a very unhappy woman who is afraid of her husband...but, that's just me.

Ana September 7, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

I remember Nancy Reagan very well making nasty comments against Raisa Gorbachev who was by far intellectually superior to her.

What was Barbara Bush all about?

I have little respect for Laura Bush, but I will give her a pass. At least she is not nasty.

I have yet to see a Conservative Republican First Lady who looks like she has any sense.

Saludos,
Ana

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP