Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lou "I Don't Hate Mexicans Cause I Eat Tacos Too" Dobbs Loves Himself Some Racist Obama Waffles Mix

Sorry Lou! You've been caught being an equal opportunity racist again! Lou Dobbs is a world class phony! He gave a winning endorsement for the racist Obama Waffles product and is not majorly backpedaling about it since there has been a serious backlash. His photo and story has disappeared from the website for the product, but Pam's House Blend got it before they scrubbed it. I prefer my racists hardcore and unapologetic, I can't stand this cowardly crap of joining in the racism and then hiding when the kitchen gets hot!

2 comments:

Gloria September 15, 2008 at 7:47 AM  

Wow. Was this story ever on CNN?

Anonymous,  October 10, 2008 at 3:41 PM  

"I prefer my racists hardcore and unapologetic"

True that!

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP