Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Dishonesty And Corruption Of John McCain and Sarah Palin Exposed!

I find very interesting that so few mainstream media folks are not talking about these two articles on John McCain and Sarah Palin. Maybe it's because it's actual investigative journalism. McCain and Palin sure as hell ain't talking about these articles and they ain't denying the facts in these articles either. Could it be they can't? These two articles convinced me that electing these two will be the most dangerous thing that could ever happen to American political leadership. Don't take my word for it, read them yourself and tell me what you think!

3 comments:

roslynholcomb October 14, 2008 at 11:17 AM  

That Rolling Stone article is a blockbuster. I knew a lot of the stuff, but some of it blew me the freak away. I haven't read the VV article on Palin yet, but I know she's corrupt from the word go.

I'm amazed that no one is talking about the RS article, but McCain's military career is the third rail. No matter how revisionist he is in spinning it.

D.J. October 14, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

I have been reading the RS article a little at a time. I have not read the VV article but I will do that next.

Personally i don't think enough news time has been devoted to Troopergate. But it's ok...Troopergate continues on

Kit (Keep It Trill) October 14, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

You and your readers would love the blog, mudflats.wordpress.com. It's out of Alaska and they've been up Palin's azz for months, revealing her bs, plus stuff just coming out now in the press, and a whole lot more.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP