Wednesday, October 22, 2008

That's A Whole Lotta MAC! GOP Spends $13,200 For One Month Of Sarah Palin's Make-Up! - Another $8,672.55 For John McCain's Busted Mug!

John "The Cryptkeeper" McCain needs himself some make-up baby! Dats da' truf! Now the only beef is that they are really over-paying. They could have got an undertaker to do his make-up at a lot cheaper rate! And Cindy Lou should have really sprung for some teeth whitening for her main man!Now ladies, Professor Tracey needs your assistance here. I'm an old school tomboy and baby-faced to boot. I had make-up on my face twice in my life, my cotillion and my prom, that was 100 years ago. I have never fucked up my eyebrows with all that wild-ass tweezing and shaving, ya'll girly girls do and I have natural long and full eyelashes. The only make-up I own is a tube of Chapstick, so explain to me how it can cost ANY woman a little over 13 grand for make-up in month! WTF?

And one little, itty, bitty question for everyone?
150,000 grand for clothes, another 13 grand for make-up, what's the bill for da' hair? If someone is buying clothes and someone is doing make-up, somebody sure as hell is doing that fake-ass, semi-beehivey, bobby, twisty thang with bangs do!

3 comments:

Gloria October 22, 2008 at 8:12 PM  

And just to think the NY Post had to recant their report about Michelle Obama ordering lobster and caviar at the Waldorf Astoria *rolls eyes*.

LorMarie October 22, 2008 at 8:51 PM  

Unless her face without make-up is unrecognizable as a human face, I'd say $13,000 is more than a waste.

BLKSeaGoat October 23, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

So wait a minute... the ONLY thing she had going for her, her impeccable style (you know I love a woman who can wear a fierce pump) is also manufactured?

White Jesus take the wheel...

150K on clothes should have been a tab bit better. I'd have blown that cash at Barney's or Bergdorf-Goodman before NM... and in St. Louis!!!

Anyone who is truly beholden to Nieman Marcus knows that you shop at the DALLAS, TX store.... sheesh!!!

I already didn't like the tramp, but to find out that this whore is stupid AND can't dress?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP