Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Let's Get Ready To Rumble! - Join Professor Tracey On This Historic Election Night!

I will be having a small election night party with a few friends, but I will also be live blogging and twittering about the election throughout this historic night. Please join me if you can.

This presidential election evening promises to be filled with plenty of laughing, speechlessness, crying, bewilderment, anxiety, and of course, my personal favorite - extremely loud, high-flying, rage-filled expletives of differing varieties.

I look forward to celebrating the election of the first black President of the United States of America with all of my readers, fellow bloggers, friends, family, and all the black folk that never thought this day would be possible!

0 comments:

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP