Friday, November 28, 2008

Olympic Champion Swimmer Michael Phelps Is Not Cute At All!

I really hate to be mean, but truth is truth. Michael Phelps is fugly. Every time I see him, I think of the movie Tootsie, when a director asks how far to pull back the camera from Dustin Hoffman's fake female character, the cameraman replies "how about Cleveland?" Advertisers just needs to stick to print ads that show off that beautiful swimmer's body and stop trying to use him in ads where he has to talk or act. It's hard to watch. And the mainstream media needs to stop working overtime to make him an hot eligible bachelor. Phelps is eligible, but he sho ain't hot!

10 comments:

Unknown November 28, 2008 at 1:31 AM  

I so agree, he looks like damn Lurch from the Adams family, but his body is perfection I am not going to lie, but that face........uuuhhhhmmm no

Renee November 28, 2008 at 1:33 AM  

Well I was taught to say there goes someones child. I think that this phrase applies to him for various reason. Not to be cruel but I hope he takes some of the money and does something about those teeth.

Faith at Acts of Faith Blog November 28, 2008 at 6:12 AM  

I forgot what female athlete got some heat for getting heated at the suggestion that she was dating him. I know she wanted to say, ugh, but it was right after the Olympics and the radio hosts were egging her on about it.

Claudia November 28, 2008 at 7:32 AM  

You said it! I couldn't agree more...

GoldenAh November 28, 2008 at 4:27 PM  

Yeah, he's homely. I understand that he has Attention Deficit Disorder or whatever it's called. He seems to be a nice guy.

And in this case, a ski-mask is useful.

LorMarie November 28, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

Can't say I like his face but he's got a hot body.

BLKSeaGoatDC November 29, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

I hope he's at least hung... at his height and build, he should be "swangin", if you know what I mean. LOL.

tasha212 December 1, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

LOL! Professor Tracey, u are so put of order! But true.

B December 5, 2008 at 2:14 PM  

That dude is the definition of butterface.

Paddock Girl December 5, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

My pet name for Michael Phelps is "IGOR"

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP