Monday, November 3, 2008

TO ALL OBAMA SUPPORTERS - CALM DOWN! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN THE MAGIC, BABY!

To all my fellow Obama supporters,

We have got to calm down. We have to believe in our candidate. That is part of the battle as well. Barack Obama has ran an extraordinary campaign. He has done everything to make sure that he is elected the next President of the United States. We should be proud of him.

He and Michelle have endured some of the nastiest attacks with grace and dignity. Watching their family last night with Bruce Springsteen, I saw not just a great black family, but the GREAT AMERICAN FAMILY! We should be proud of them.

We have all worked hard to support Barack Obama. We have canvassed, blogged, volunteered, and I hope VOTED for Barack Obama. We need to be proud of ourselves.

As my mother always says to me "don't scare up on trouble."
Obama has worked hard and his supporters have worked hard. There is going to be an extremely positive payoff for our efforts, but you have to believe in the magic baby! You have to believe that Barack Obama will be our next President of the United States!

6 comments:

Unknown November 3, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

I too, want to believe!

But alast, I remain a pessimist until the end.

Kit (Keep It Trill) November 3, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

I'm not even worried anymore, Tracey. He got this!

D.J. November 3, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

I am trying to steel my mind...but I was raised a black man in America...i never put my guard down!

Anonymous,  November 3, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

I've been trying to relax, relate, and release. LOL I was so cool up until today.

Keep the faith!

Keep the faith!

Keep the MF faith!

Shurl November 3, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

As that weasel tucker carlson said, if you think a candidate with record fund-raising who is consistently ahead in the polls is going to lose, you must be a democrat! Let's get confident, people! But, be confident and VOTE!!

After Obama's victory tomorrow, I guess Sarah Palin and Rudy Guliani will think twice about "community organizers."

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP