Monday, November 3, 2008

White Men Who Just Can't Stand The Idea Of An African American President

"I do not fear Barack Obama. I even rather like him. I certainly feel I have much more in common with him than I do with John McCain. To lead this country, though, I prefer the man who has seen more and suffered more and felt more. For all his faults, it is John McCain who is the more universal man." David Frum

Mr. Frum must really mean a "more universal WHITE man." And if this is how he really feels, how did he support Bush in 2004 over the Vietnam Veteran John Kerry? And WTF does "I even rather like him" mean?
Meet John Fund, he was on CNN today talking about Barack Obama being the "virtual incumbent" to the mass confusion of everyone on the show with him. The only incumbent is George W. Bush and he ain't running, John McCain is the only candidate that is a member of the incumbent party. It was funny as hell to hear Donna Brazille shouting off-camera, "No, John...you're wrong." Where do these white men comes up with this bullshit? Fund is also actively pushing the completely phony Acorn voter registration fraud story for all it's not worth.
Dan Riehl is a repeat offender, he's quite frankly a racist Nazi that hates black people, but he deserves a mention for calling Barack Obama's infomerical, an "Afromerical." Ha, Ha, get it, Afro + Commerical = Afromerical. Ha, Ha, very funny motherfucker! Danny boy, who has never met Obama also likes to refer to him in a derogatory fashion as "Barry" never Senator Obama. This dude is going to die when it's President Obama.

4 comments:

Shurl November 3, 2008 at 8:32 AM  

I love how you call out these idiots. Your query about Frum's lack of support for "suffered more, felt more" veteran John Kerry reminds me of David Letterman asking McCain about his association with G. Gordon Liddy. (Please google this American terrorist and active McCain supporter. You will be so surprised.)

oregonsistah November 3, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

Professor Tracey: Are you sure this "From" guy is not black:) He looks black to me, look at the lips, nose and hair. Methinks he is an undercover brother who hates hisself...

Dr. Tracey Salisbury November 3, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

Oregonsistah -

LOL! He's jewish and should be a lot more damn understanding of Obama, but oh well!

Mari-Djata -

Preach! Barry actually is Obama's nickname, but I can't stand someone that does not know Obama using it and it's also meant to mock Obama Americanizing his name. As if he can't.

Shurl -

You are so right about Liddy, I don't need google, this nitwit was on my campus back in my undergrad days.

Bluesborn November 4, 2008 at 4:47 PM  

Its clowns like this that make me embarrassed to be a white man.Oh well,do I get points for being Canadian?

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP