Monday, January 26, 2009

A Cartoon Fanatic's Dream - The PowerPuff Girls 10th Anniversary Collection - The Entire Series Now Available On DVD

The entire collection of The PowerPuff Girls has been released as a special 10 year anniversary set. This is one of my favorite cartoons. My birthday is on April 1st, if anyone cares to know. Hint, hint, hint. I love the PowerPuff Girls! My absolute favorite PowerPuff Girl is of course, Buttercup - "Somebody needs a hiney whooping!" I also love Fuzzy Lumpkins - "My boomstick!"
One of my favorite episodes is when Buttercup finds out the tooth fairy gives money for teeth and begins knocking all the teeth of every villain to collect all the dough. And when she runs out of villains, she starts trying to knock out her sisters' teeth. Bubbles after being smacked a little to hard by Buttercup says "are you trying to knock my teeth out?" Buttercup gives her a clearly tongue in cheek, but angry "no!" then proceeds to try to knock her teeth out again. Cracks me the hell up!

1 comments:

Claudia January 27, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

I'm with you, PT. The PowerPuff Girls is an awesome show. Buttercup is definitely my girl - but I loved virtually any episode with MoJo JoJo!

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP