Sunday, February 22, 2009

President Obama Should Give Sen. Shelby Of Alabama A Nice Long Look At His Birth Certificate Just So That Raging Racist Would Be Forced To Apologize

Crazy people are crazy because despite being provided with direct evidence, they continue to claim their bogus theories anyway. If I was President Barack Obama, I would not tolerate this bullshit from a U.S. Senator. I would give good ole Senator Shelby a call and then I would sit back and watch that ole racist tap dance around making a fool out of himself trying to apologize without really groveling. The kind of jack-ass dancing Shelby is doing right now since his comments have become public.

3 comments:

Citizen Ojo February 23, 2009 at 1:31 AM  

This is why Geography and U.S. History are very important subjects to learn in school. People are confused and they don't know that Hawaii is part of the U.S. I bet even Sarah Palin knows that.....ha ha ha

ch555x February 23, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

A little slow down that way, I guess!

Unknown February 23, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

Normally I don't like to see people grovel, but I'm waiting for him to be reduced to this soon.

It's all about respect. You may not like President Obama but he needs to be respected.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP