Sunday, February 1, 2009

Professor Tracey Picks The Pittsburgh Steelers To Win The Super Bowl

An Arizona win would be a nice cap to their fairytale season, but I like the Steelers. The Steel Curtain, Jack Ham's missing teeth, Franco Harris, Hines Ward, games played and won in freezing temperatures on snow-covered fields, what's not to love about the Steelers? And head coach Mike Tomlin's story is pretty good too. I won love to see this brother become the youngest head coach in NFL history to win the Super Bowl.

2 comments:

Unknown February 1, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

My Patriots are out...

I would love to see Tomlin become the youngest coach to win in NFL history. The fact that he's Black would feel extra nice. Some people may tire of it, but I feel that the more Blacks are profiled because of their accomplishments the better the lives of other Blacks can become.

Divalocity February 3, 2009 at 6:45 PM  

I won all of my bets. Coach Tomlin and his team did well.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP