Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bill O’Reilly Of Fake News Better Be Very Careful - One Day He's Going To Send His Producers To Harass The Wrong Blogger Or Journalist

One of these days, Bill O'Reilly is going to get a couple of his staffers asses kicked real good. Any dude that came walking up on me, shouting abusive questions and harassing me on my front porch, better have a black belt in karate or be able to run very fast. I'm not being polite like this young lady, I'm flipping the hell out.
I'm getting my pitbull Pancho, my L.A. Dodgers mini-bat, calling my sorors, my mama, and my sister, preparing my stash of E&J brandy for Molotov cocktails (you don't waste the good stuff like Hennessy here), rounding up all the bad-ass kids in the neighborhood, and then, I'm declaring full-on war. Good luck in getting off my block, partna!

6 comments:

MK March 25, 2009 at 3:07 AM  

lol, at the mini dodger bat. But I agree.

msladyDeborah March 25, 2009 at 5:57 AM  

LOL!

Please don't expose Pancho to poorly nourished meat. O'Riley probably is filled with toxins from his daily diet of bullshit.

I saw the clip of him stalking that Asian blogger. She is a good one. I would be the headline story nationwide if I was ambushed by O'Riley or his staff. Keith Olbermann would be laughing his ass off about how I took the camera and used it as a lethal weapon.

Anonymous,  March 25, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

I know thats right!

Renee March 25, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

What he did to her was disgusting to cover for his own misogyny. How Fox can continue to say that they are fair and balanced is beyond me. BTW Bill would make a poison snack and no dog should be subjected to taking a bite of his mangy ass.

achoiceofweapons March 26, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Professor Tracy,
Shame on you! You don't use a Dodger Mini Bat on swine. You use something useless like a hard bound copy of Rush Limbaughs the way things ought to be.
And if Poncho the Snowball bites O'Reilly he might get sick.
Jaycee

Anonymous,  March 26, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

Key words...

A$$ WH00PINS!!!!

I'd have to have someone bring me a switch...

And a brick for his eyeball! LMAO!

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP