Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Why Can't NBA Players Just Be Professional Basketball Players Instead Of Professional Male Peacocks?


I think both intros are stupid and a waste of time. Either go warm-up or sit your ass down on the bench. I can get why the Lebron and his boys are playing around, they have the best record and best player in the NBA, but Shaq and the rest of the Suns have been a crappy team all year and are struggling to get back in contention for the 8th seed in the West. Don't be celebrating and playing around when you suck!

And when the Cavaliers don't defeat the Boston Celtics to get to the NBA finals this year, they can remember they spent their valuable time playing on the sidelines instead of concentrating on the job at hand.

4 comments:

ch555x March 24, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

There are times I agree, but sometimes there has to be some form of "clowning around" to relieve the stress from an NBA season.

LOL @both!

Unknown March 24, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

Please...

These guys get paid to be 'stressed'. btw have I missed it on your blog or does no one have anything to say about Stallworth and his recent perils?

JD March 24, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

Reggie Miller used to do the same crap and he never won either. Memo to Reggie, your sis is in the HOF and you are borderline at best.

CareyCarey March 24, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

Well Well Well, I feel like Dorothy from The Wizzard Of Oz. I was visiting a site (Rippa's) and I found myself standing here. I am new to the blog world and this is a welcomed surprise. I am building a favorites list and this looks like a good jumpoff spot.

This must be a huge house, my PC wanted to freeze up.

Hey yawl, help out a newbie and drop by with some words of wisdom ...please!

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP