Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Aunt Jemima's Revenge Receives The Splash Award

My blogging sista Miriam at the blog, Black Fire, White Fire, graced my blog with the Splash award! And it's truly appreciated! Following her lead, I switched up the award logo to reflect my own style. Here below is the actual award.

The Splash award is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive, and inspiring blogs.

When you receive this award, you must:

  • Put the logo on your blog/post.
  • Award up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
  • Be sure to link to your awardees within your post.
  • Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
  • Remember to link to the person from whom you received your Splash award.

Using my personal favorite number of three, I pick three blogs I completely enjoy to be the next recipients of the Splash award -

Invisible Woman: Black Cinema At Large - I love this blog. This sista really loves movies and she is funny as hell.

DJ Black Adam's Blog - One of my favorite brotha blogs. What's not to love? He loves comics and has his own blog theme music.

Siddity - Angry & Black Since 1976 - I love this sista! I love the word siddity and 1976 is one of my favorite years in my life.

4 comments:

Invisible Woman April 21, 2009 at 1:57 AM  

Wow thanks! What a nice surprise, and high praise from Ceasar, as they say.

Guess that means I might have to actually post on my blog now, lol!

Claudia April 21, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

Congratulations on the award and to the others winners as well! I love the new "Splash" logo - I think that one looks better than the old one.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP