Sunday, April 19, 2009

Professor Tracey Goes 2 For 4 On Day One Of The NBA Playoffs

The Bulls-Celtics game was awesome. Let's hope the young bulls can keep the pressure on. I would love to see the Celtics get bounced in the first round. The Pistons looked absolutely terrible, let's hope King James and company sweep them quickly to put them out of their misery. I will not be watching any more of that series. The Pistons have no chance.

The Mavericks finally won a road game. I can't stand Tim Duncan and the San Antonio Spurs and I really can't stand them when the only Spur I like ain't playing. I love Manu Ginobili's game and in my opinion the Spurs suck without him. The Mavericks looked very inconsistent, so this series is still a toss up. I won't be killing myself to watch any more of this series either.

As I write this, the Portland Trailblazers are getting their asses royally kicked by the Houston Rockets. Brandon Roy is the man, but the Trailblazers are looking out of their league. Jeff Van Gundy predicted a blow-out and he was right. I love the Trailblazers even though they have opened more than one can of whoop ass on my beloved L.A. Lakers this season, so I will tune in for another game in this series.

2 comments:

jannyd April 24, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

y'all are lucky as celtics are having some injury problems this year. But it aint over till its over....

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP