Monday, April 20, 2009

Reason #455 Why Sarah Palin Should Never Become President Of The United States

Because she's too damn stupid or just plain pig-headed to understand her contradictory stance on abortion. You can't advocate taking away every woman's right to chose, but then turn around and admit that you, yourself had considered having an abortion. It doesn't work that way baby. You can't want to take away my rights, but enjoy the luxury of those options for yourself.

I also hate her making these kind of bullshit revelations because it's completely unbelievable. Palin is a zealot. She never considered having an abortion. She just pandering and that makes her even more scary. Abortion isn't a game, it's a serious issue and we need public officials who view the debate as such. Not as issue to score political points with.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  April 20, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

I couldn't agree with you more. I was fortunate enough to have my 4 children. I never had to - key word being "had" - face the choice between keeping, aborting or adopting out but not all women are as fortunate as I and I acknowledge that. More than that, I respect the women who must choose and I respect the rights of ALL women to CHOOSE.
Abortion is not my method of birth control but we must never, ever take away a woman's right to choose ANYTHING in their lives.
Loved the post.

Unknown April 21, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

I will always respect a women's right to choose what's best for her. No one sane really wants to terminate a pregnancy, supporting abortion is about supporting the right to choose.

If Palin was ever silenced, there would be at least five more to replace her and continue to say nonsence and waste America's time, money and image.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP