Thursday, May 21, 2009

If This Is Truly The New Hip Look For Black Folks - I'll Stay A Complete Square - Thanks

I can't believe that folks went out in public looking like this. How is it hip to be walking around like your entire closet vomited on you? And yeah, that's Kanye West looking like a refugee from a thrift shop that just knocked over a designer briefcase store.

And ladies, if your life absolutely depended on it - which one of these cats would you go on a date with and while they were wearing the outfit they are currently rocking? I dare anyone to pick the dude in the green jacket - I double-dog dare you.

5 comments:

PPR_Scribe May 21, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

Hmm. I actually am going to go with the guy in the green jacket. I'm thinking those boots might fit me...

Max Reddick May 21, 2009 at 11:32 PM  

If this is cutting edge fashion, I shall happily remain behind the times.

BLKSeaGoat May 22, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

Sorry, but I would rock the shit out of that peacoat ensemble. My gloves would match my hat and navy blue goes better with that orange brown. I have a pair of loafers that match that briefcase.

I gotta say though, this does nothing to dispel the rumors about Kanye's sexuality. Who walks around dressed in Louis Vuiton on steroids, but a stunt queen?

That child in those leopard skin stretch pants need to shy away from anything that's skin tight because his "package" looks tiny.

Faith at Acts of Faith Blog May 25, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

It's the 80's all over again! Think Grandmaster Flash, Melle Mel and 'em. That was also why the South Park skit was funny cuz they included his entourage. I have to say I'm all for straight man exploring his femininity but where does it start and end and why are they so damn tacky?

Jo Moore May 27, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

Aw C'mon Professor Tracey, What you got against leprechauns...They tell me I've got some hiding in my family tree a ways back....lol..

I do rock the Peacoat though...been wearing one off an on since the 70s...can't beat it for warmth and attitude..

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP