Tuesday, July 7, 2009

One Down, One More To Go - L.A. Lakers Re-Sign Shannon Brown And Other NBA Rambling News

Shannon Brown got a nice raise. I hope the Lakers get to work on re-signing Lamar Odom with quickness. Delays mean gone to another team like Portland, since they still have money to throw around since Hedo Turkgolu thinks it's better to get paid playing for a loser like Toronto instead of a championship caliber team like Portland or Orlando.

I love Rasheed Wallace, but I'm not getting all the excitement. The Boston Celtics seem mighty old to me all of a sudden and 'Sheed is just as crackers as Ron Artest, but nobody is talking about Wallace jacking up the chemistry of the Celtics. And the rumors about losing Glen "Big Baby" Davis don't sound good at all.

Sounds like "Flash" is gonna be bouncing from Miami Heat next summer because they sure in hell ain't gonna be a contender for the NBA title next season. And I'm sorry, but I don't get how the Dallas Mavericks got any better at all, re-signing an aging Jason "I still can't shoot" Kidd and Marcin "I Drive A Really Fast Car" Gortat.

1 comments:

JD July 7, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

With Boston, Sheed is loved and respected by hit teammates where ever he traveled in the NBA. Sheed will not jack up the chemistry of the C's, they have Steph for that.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP