Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween Folks! Hope You Have Plenty Of Treats And Avoid All Tricks!

Happy Halloween Folks! Sorry for the MIA status on blogging. I am BUSY running from the swine flu and grading papers. I'm also working on my second year review....yes, the crazy ass march toward tenure!


Plus, I have big plans popping for the upcoming holidays, so my mind has been elsewhere. I will be posting quite a few things this evening, so please forget me if I comment on something old as well as something new and maybe a few somethings borrowed!

Looking forward to hearing from my blogging crew!

1 comments:

ch555x November 3, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

Just another day for me...

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP