Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy 2nd Blogiversary for Profesor Tracey's Blog - Aunt Jemima's Revenge

I have been so busy the last few months that I missed the anniversary of my blog on Saturday. I want to thank everyone that reads the blog even the folks that hate the blog, but read it anyway. This blog has been a wonderful outlet for my random rantings and ravings. I know my postings have been sporadic over the last few months, but I will be picking up the pace.

I will be blogging from Italy and I will have a few choice things to say about Tiger Woods, The Los Angeles Lakers, Precious, Dumb asses that try to ignite fireworks on airplanes and the equally dumb ass TSA workers that don't catch them with the dangerous goods in the first damn place, The Princess and the Frog, and lying ass Sarah Palin.

I am also planning another revamp of the blog for the new year, so all suggestions are welcome. Just a word to the wise because it's been a minute. Dumb ass and smart ass suggestions will result in severe punishment from Professor Tracey.

4 comments:

DetroitTown December 28, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

The TSA operates in Amsterdam?

I did not know this.

When did the American TSA start monitoring plane in Amsterdam, which is in ANOTHER COUNTRY?

Anonymous,  December 29, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Happy Anniversary! You've been missed...can't wait for the new look

Dr. Tracey Salisbury December 29, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

@Detroit Town -

A little touchy about the fucked up city you live in?

There were two separate incidents both in Detroit. I've been to Detroit, the TSA workers there sucked.

And every NATION has security numb nuts, I was only using TSA as a generic description of airport security, so your smart ass remark has no point and only succeed in proving you are not very bright.

Go visit another blog, where dumb ass remarks are accepted.

JD December 30, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

See just as I was getting calm about planes dropping on me I see this. Yes the TSA has offices in AMS, yes TSA at DTW sucked. I DON"T WANT PLANES DROPPING ON MY HEAD. The government's plan didn't work (kool-aid drinkers) it was a individual who stopped a dumb ass bomber. Can I say again for 2010 I don't want planes falling on my head. [rant over]

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP