Monday, April 5, 2010

Anyone Buy Apple's New I-Pad? Anyone Planning To Buy One?

This seems to be a pretty cool gizmo, but Professor Tracey is going to wait. I don't need sticker shock like folks that got smacked in the early days of the I-Phone. Anybody out there buy one? Anyone thinking of getting one? Let me know, I'm interested.


ch555x April 5, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

I really don't have a use for one, though I am in the market for a tablet to replace my (now) archaic laptop. That thing still has Windows 98 as the OS, so I need to get modern. As for the iPad, if you have money to burn or like to play around with tech toys, try one out and give a review. Otherwise, I just take the news as a preview of things to come.

Redbonegirl97 April 7, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

When they make it so it can perform just like my laptop then I will think about getting one. Other than that I have no interest in the new crazy that will die down and allow the price to die down as well.


Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by 2008

Back to TOP