Sunday, April 4, 2010

Why Are Folks Tripping On President Obama Checking "African American" On The 2010 U.S. Census? What Did You Chose?

I think folks need to fill out their own damn census forms and not worry about what the President checked on his own form. There are reports that Black and Latino folks are not getting the census forms in like they should. Get to WORK colored folks, turn in the damn census! The forms were due April 1, but you still have time!


Now my question is, if you're willing to share, did anyone check "Negro"? I'm still cracking up on the tone-deafness of the census bureau including that "option". Whoever thought that up should be fired with quickness.

3 comments:

Hathor April 4, 2010 at 4:07 PM  

Probably some of us old folks, because for some being referred to and called nigger on a regular basis for much of their life; Negro was a term of dignity and respect.

Unekwu April 5, 2010 at 11:17 PM  

LOL I filed mine out today and was like "Negro, WTF???"

Tiffany April 7, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

I let my son fill it out so I have no idea what he picked.

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP