Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm Gonna Be Voting For Obama, If This Racist And Self-Hating Crap Keeps Up!

The Clinton Machine is getting real puffed up with the honorary black folks card and pretending not to curry favor with the gender card, Bob Johnson has da' nerve to criticize Obama, and Rosanne Barr has crawled out from whatever rock she has been hiding under to criticize not only Obama, but Oprah! This mess is really starting to get on my damn nerves. I'm going to be jumping on the Vote for Barack Obama for Black History Month campaign real soon!

For all the hating on Barack Obama -

2 comments:

Brown Sugar January 14, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

LOL.

I saw this coming from a mile away.

I told you where I stand.

LOL.

Right or wrong my momma told me that White Folk will be your friend...but the moment you threten them in some way they will choose their own.

So how's that for our first "Black President" and his wife.

LOL.

Dr. Tracey Salisbury January 14, 2008 at 7:06 PM  

I think I'm going to do a posting about banning that "first black president" mess. I hated then and I hate it now!!!!!

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP