Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Wire - 2002-2008

The last episode the HBO series, The Wire will air next Sunday, I will truly miss that show. I will be buying all the DVDs in future and cancelling the hell out of my HBO. My favorite characters were Snoop, Omar, Stringer Bell and crazy-ass Jimmy McNulty. The fates of my top fave three has already been decided, we shall see what happens to my last favorite character.



"How my hair look, Mike?" - Snoop

"Tell'em Omar coming." - Omar Little


"I ain't strapped. I ain't involved, yo. I ain't involved in none of that gangster bullshit." - Stringer Bell

5 comments:

LostGirl#1 March 4, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

I LOVE my Omar..lol. I'm going to miss The Wire, but in a way I'm glad it's almost over. Last season with the kids nearly did me in.

pinky

Anonymiss March 4, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

The saddest day of my life was when they killed off my Stringer :-) Idris Elba's oh so fine *Sighs*

My other faves on the show were Bodie, McNulty, Kima, Marlo's cold-blooded behind, Omar, and Michael. My least fave was Briana and Namond's mom.

Anyway, I've already saved it on my Netflix queue. I planned to keep HBO for The Wire and Real Time but Time Warner kept overcharging me so I opted to cut them off.

Anonymiss March 4, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

Forgot to ask, how'd you feel about The Port season? God I hated that season.

Allison Miranda March 4, 2008 at 4:17 PM  

I was just thinking about that show this morning, and yes, I will be buying the DVDs soon. LOL, I think a lot of people were holding on to HBO just for The Wire!

page March 6, 2008 at 10:30 AM  

I liked the port story, however I am an import buyer, so it is tied to my lineof work. I have received a few of those iffy contianers......... This is one of the best written shows ever, too bad the rest of TV land slept on this. YES, time warner is killing my pocketbook, but I find now I watch more series TV on HBO and Showtime then network tv.
looking at now on HBO "In Treatment" - "Big love" - "The Wire" - "Real Time w/ B Maher" - "Def Poetry" - "Tell Me you Love Me" - errr I tried 'John fro Cincinatti - too weird for even me ; DVRwas a bad invention for me- hehehe

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP