Monday, May 26, 2008

Keith Olberman Is Right - We Cannot Forgive Hillary Clinton!

If Hillary Clinton has any class, character, or conviction, she would drop out the race immediately. As each day passes, her campaign becomes more desperate and more disgusting. If she cannot run her campaign without being racist or violent, she should quit! Her repeated assassination remarks are truly unforgivable and unconscionable. What makes things worse is the fact that she says and does negative things and then denies responsibility for doing these disrepectful and uneithical acts when they backfire in her face. How dishonest! I always respected Senator Clinton, but now I am just disgusted with her and her negative tactics.

2 comments:

Faith at Acts of Faith Blog May 27, 2008 at 2:46 AM  

I guess this is OUR test as well as the Obamas to trust in the greater good, keep our heads down and work through this. We really had no way of knowing how disgusting the Clintons were until this situation revealed their true nature. It's ugly but as 'bitter' as I feel about it and them I am glad to know who's who and what's what. I just hope this nomination will be wrapped up by June 4th cuz I don't think I can take this anymore.

Shurl May 28, 2008 at 12:04 AM  

Yes, when the chips are down, when one's back is against the wall, TRUE NATURE really surfaces. The Clintons really make my skin crawl. I can't believe I once admired them.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP