Tuesday, July 29, 2008

President Bush Approves Execution Of Army Death Row Prisoner Ronald Gray

I am not against the death penalty. You do the crime, you pay the penalty, but I am troubled by the government waiting over 18 years to execute some dude that was clearly guilty. Further, I am troubled by the fact that the President has not approved an execution of a military soldier in over 47 years. Why now and why him?

Ronald Gray is definitely a nasty individual and I won't mourn for him, but I just find it strange that they are just now getting around to sending him to his reward. He's been in prison this long, why not just let him rot there?

3 comments:

Anonymous,  July 29, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

Not really. Did you read what HE DID? Save your enegry for somthing that will benfit YOU as a black woman.

Dr. Tracey Salisbury July 29, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

@Jaceel,

Of course I KNOW what he did, I provided a link to his crime. That's not the point. And the post is not about benefiting me. but informing others. I find it strange that suddenly a nitwit like Bush wants to start executing folks. This is my blog, I post whatever I wish, it doesn't have to please anyone but me.
Any there is always a BENEFIT. Thanks!

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP