Saturday, September 27, 2008

Let's Get Ready To Bumble And Stumble! Biden/Palin VP Debate On October 2nd!

I am really looking forward to this debate. It's going to be historical political theater for the ages. Palin is a complete and total Dummy Lamont and Joe Biden suffers from a serious case of foot in mouth disease. There is extremely high probability that these two are going to deliver some classic political humdingers of a lifetime. This is most definitely going to be entertaining. Find me on Twitter and let's have a good time clowning both sides!!!!!

6 comments:

Faith at Acts of Faith Blog September 27, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

Tracey we can apparently live blog with Twitter and Current TV as well as to each other.

http://current.com/topics/88834922_hack_the_debate

Also are you able to format your blog so I can read it on my mobile? I have a crackberry. I get everything but the main posts. They won't open for some reason and subscribing to the feed just redirects it to the blog.

GoldenAh September 28, 2008 at 11:35 AM  

I don't think Biden is going to "eat her up" so to speak. I don't see it. I suspect she's going to get gentle and tender white woman treatment.

I suspect Team Obama wants this to be a gentlemanly effort.

Plus Palin can damage herself with no help.

The Professor September 29, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

Some interesting things will be said but Biden is going to rip her a new one! You think McCain was nervous when this chick talked, just wait. She cant talk without a script...the network interviews were proof of that. She is Bush in a skirt...DUMB!!!!

Sista GP October 1, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

what's your twitter account name?

or follow me and I can link back to you

Sista GP October 1, 2008 at 9:12 AM  

Oh yeah, I hope this "debate" doesn't spoil my birthday night.

oregonsistah October 2, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

professor tracey, love your blog and read it everyday. I am going to try to use twitter. I have registered, how do I get access to you?

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP