Wednesday, September 17, 2008

McCain Spokeperson Carly Fiorina Is Learning That "The Wheels Of The Bus Go Round And Round...Round And Round" Right Over Her Backsides!

Chris Matthews said on Hardball last night, if Carly Fiorina had not cleaned up her absoultely stupid day yesterday by midnight, she would disappear. Well....POOF! She's gone and under the McCain bus. Not surprising, Fiorina took a trip to Planet Stupid yesterday and it was costly for McCain. Obama should keep riding her words like a dead horse!

3 comments:

BLKSeaGoat September 17, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

When I read about this earlier this morning I chortled to myself! I was McCain is taking advice from the woman who single handedly sank HP by acquiring Compaq!

I remember her FIRING... it was not pretty and I almost felt sorry for her until I found out about her severance package, valued at about 40 million.

What an idiot! Can believe that she was actually being considered to run the World Bank?

Kit (Keep It Trill) September 17, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

Where she really blew it was that she hinted that any President is only a figure head.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP