Thursday, September 11, 2008

Obama Supporter And Rap Star Fat Joe Calls Reggaeton Star Daddy Yankee "A Sellout" For Endorsing John McCain

"We have to vote and change this country around. Everybody has to get out there and register. I'm not asking, I'm telling you to go vote."

"Why should my man Daddy Yankee be endorsing McCain? This is the only urban guy in the universe to endorse John McCain. You got people who look up to [Yankee] — young teenagers that look up to him and might make the wrong choice. John McCain is the wrong thing to do. I don't think the Republicans care much about minorities. I can't believe [Yankee] went and endorsed this guy."

"Like I said, with me, my whole philosophy on blacks and Latinos is: We're all one," he said. "We're in the same ghettos, same inner cities, and we're suffering from the same problems. Every problem the blacks have, the Latinos have."

These are few of the quotes of Fat Joe dropping science on Daddy Yankee's curious endorsement of John McCain. Read the rest of the article here. I can't imagine that Daddy Yankee is particularly well-informed about McCain's stance on immigration or illegal aliens and that the educational opportunities for folks that speak Spanish in Arizona are horrible. I think Daddy Yankee got suckered!

2 comments:

Faith at Acts of Faith Blog September 11, 2008 at 5:07 PM  

Maybe because he's Puerto Rican and doesn't care? IDK. They can't even vote in the election unless they use a mainland address. He's just doing it for business purposes or out of major stupidity.

Mari-Djata September 11, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

I never knew that Fat Joe was political.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP